RE: CS>Sinus

From: Jim Holmes (view other messages by this author)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:42:12

Someone posted that Xylotol---a sugar derived from the Beech
tree---was
very effective.  It makes the CS/DMSO taste swee too.  I bought some
but
have yet to mix a batch, as my chronic sinus has been acceptible for a
while.

A rock-hard lymph node is cause for concern, particularly if it
remains
so for a week or more.  Were it I, I would take a lot of CS with a bit
of DMSO orally; then see a Medical Practicioner if it had not returned
to normal

JOH