Ensure she's aware MD's can loose their licence to practice if they do not
prescribe a pharmaceutical first.   Refer to a dictionary - anti means
against, biotic means life.  Counter-clockwise proteins and strands of DNA
do not exist on planet earth as natural substances. Simple counter-clockwise
proteins have been synthesised in a lab, but they are dead, having no place
in the life forms of this world.

What does she want?  Perhaps, gentle constant care by a doctor - it may be
nurturing when someone is holding onto emotional pain.  Some people feel
this is supportive and enjoy sharing their ailments as a topic of
conversation.  Others are too ornery, educated or independent to use a
'locked into meds' protocol. Whatever her choice, it's right for her.
Support her with her choices.  Broadening the scope of education can be
helpful.  Research the www.mercola.com site to discover more than most MD's
will tell her in a quick visit.

For reasons known only to the supreme powers that ignite life within each of
us, the major molecules that make up living systems on earth are all chiral
in the same way. This is true for all of natures plants, animals and
micro-organisms. Amino acids are the basic molecular building material of
living matter. All amino acids are l-isomers (left-handed). Right-handed
amino acids can be made in a laboratory, but they are all dead and are not
found in living organisms.

DNA rotates in a clockwise direction.  Natural products do too.  They
harmoniously blend with the body and support it.  Intent counts.  Clockwise
circles direct the intent we are placing a spin on the molecules of our CS
waters that enables them to more easily engage within every cell of our
bodies as well as the strands of DNA that form our cellular intelligence.
Check the veracity of this with muscle testing.

There are numerous complementary practitioners who delve in natural methods
to cleanse and rebuild the body.

Other aspects to consider:

Dr. Batmanghelidj's (aka Dr. Batman) book 'Your Bodies' Many Cries for
Water'.
Internal climate is dry.  This is different than drinking water.  Sometimes
one drinks water but is unable to utilise it.  See BodyTalk practitioner for
tweaking water utilisation (hydration) internally and connection to the
spheno-basilar junction which is mobile in healthy people.
Drink CS enhanced water
Emotions:  Grief with sadness, shame, disappointment, guilt, or other
psychological factors which may be locked in emotional, mental or spiritual
energy levels...
Virtue:  Rectitude, righteousness, dignity, INTERGITY > perhaps think again
about community standards/conventions and do what is in HEART not
mind/ego/status.
Expression:  tendency to weeping, outwards and/or inwards
Smell:  Can tend towards putrid/rotten
Nose:  Smell can be depleted
Fluids tend to mucus
Body hair may be thinning or diminishing
Organs influencing: Large Intestine - congestion > often benefits from
extended internal cleansing - check out Apothecary shops for natural herbs
Primary organ:  Lungs - avoid steam inhalation.  Apply essential oils
topically, over lungs, throat, drop on pillow or diffuse subject to
respective protocols French or English certified qualities.  Essential oils
should not be inhaled for asthma related problems.  They can be applied to
the feet or ingested (if they are GRAS certified - Generally Regarded As
Safe by the FDA for human consumption.)
Triggers - maybe respiratory infection, exercise, stress, allergies
Cleansing - change internal pH from acidic to alkaline, change diet.
Dental status - lungs related to American nomenclatures #4, 5, 12, 13, 20,
21, 30, 31,
Chiropractic - relationship of spinal challenges related to LU an LI
Endocrine influence - thymus, pituitary; intermediate and posterior lobes
Stress, trauma, tension, emotions, memories, drama are locked in limbic
brain - routed via amygdala over the frequencies of smell.  Access with
specific essential oils.  The other four primary senses are routed via
thalamus to cerebral cortex.
Asthmatic attacks may be treated with specific AFNOR standard essential oils
by insertion in the rectum which will make contact via the meridians with
the lungs in 3-5 seconds and open the lungs for the individual can breath
before the ambulance arrives.  This is distinctly off topic, so if you want
to know more contact me off line.

Christine