>Well I have another one of my  many Sinus Infections...<

Two things that are so often ignored, forgotten, unknown about recurring
sinus infections.

1. Your teeth. Are any of them painful but have never been root-canaled?
Necrotic dental tissue will harbor the bacteria that lies in wait for your
nose to start running from a cold or allergic reaction; then they have their
needed mucous to proliferate in. There can also be other crevices in your
sinus that become a hideout. I'm not suggesting root-canals, but that is
what finally put an end to my 20 years or so of recurrent and chronic
sinusitis. I just wish I had known of some other possibilities back then,
like mag pulsers and such. Nevertheless, if I had it to do over again in the
same circumstances, I would do the same as I did. I'm not kidding- I WOULD
PULL MY TEETH before I would go through what I went through again with
sinusitis. On the last one I had done, the dentist could not find necrosis
by external examination or x-rays, and was hesitant to work on it. I looked
him in the eye and said "Drill it or pull it". He drilled, and found
necrosis. That was 3-4 years ago and the end of 20 years of chronic
sinusitis. It was not my last sinus infection however.

2. Allergic reactions to food, that trigger the mucous flow, that allow the
bacteria to flourish. I posted on several forums back in the summer that I
had finally found my last and worst allergen: CORN. A few poo-poohed the
idea. I witheld further comment until I knew beyond any doubt and now I do
know. Corn is the only thing whatsoever that I have carefully avoided for
the past several months, and I have not had one single little allergic
reaction whatsoever.
My last sinus infection was after a cold and a bout of corn-eating early
this year. You can't avoid them all because bacteria is everywhere. But the
conditions for an extended infection were no longer present, and a thorough
flooding of my sinuses with CS & Xylitol literally stopped an infection in
15 minutes.

DB