At 02:58 AM 18/10/04, Sandee wrote:

P.S. owing to lack of water, light and phone in Grenada I am completely out of
touch with the rest of the world - am I correct in what I heard when I arrived here
in Miami last week - did Australia have an election lately and did Howard get
back in ?   If this is so then I am blown away !!!!!

Hi Sandee,
Yes. And you might. (Get blown away that is - with all the hurricane action going on in the world!)
Woops! This isn't  the O.T. list - continued there.......

Himagain