Re: CS>Is it really this quiet? GARNET
From: Denise Rollheiser
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 10:57:52

  > Could the  subject  of this thread be  possible  CHANGED!?!?  I am
  > attempting to  learn about CS and find it very  VERY disheartening
  > when subject  lines  can  not be  changed  to  reflect  the actual
  > subject of a post!

  > Denise

  Hi Denise,

  Yes, sometimes the thread topic has little to do with  the comments.
  But you  often  find gems buried in tiny  remarks  that  people make
  without realizing how valuable they can be to someone else. So don't
  give up hope - after a while it will start making sense.

  The archives  can be a gold mine of info, especially when  you start
  recognizing the  names of some oldtimers. You can browse by  Date or
  Thread. Here's the Date Index:

    http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html

  You can  also  use  the search box at the top  of  the  page.  It is
  limited to  single  words  with  4 letters  or  more,  which  can be
  frustrating. But  it's  better  than nothing,  and  can  actually be
  useful once you get the hang of figuring out the best word to search
  for.

  So welcome to the list, and best wishes on your quest for info!

Best Wishes,

Mike Monett