> Mike I  think  you need to take a chill pill and  let  others have
  > their opinions  with  hammering  them, you  are  quite  the unkind
  > person, there  are  many ways to interpret current  data  on solar
  > activity. The consensus of opinion is that we have been  through a
  > four year  maxiumum and that the minimum may be quicker  in coming
  > than expected. No one really knows.

  > Garnet

  Garnet,

Trying to panic people over fewer sunspots is silly. It's like Chicken
Little running around saying "The Sky's Not Falling - The Sky's Not
Falling".

Don't worry about it. Keep the sunnyside up, the cheer in your voice, the
spring in your step, the sparkle in your eyes, the hope in your heart,
the love in your thoughts, and let the universe take care of the rest.

Best Wishes,

Mike Monett