>> When DMSO first became popular years ago...as a local treatment for
>> arthritis...they did some preliminary studies...and one person went
>> blind.

It can happen.

DMSO & MSM both can cause rapid intense detoxification. My initial detox
from taking MSM 5 years ago was a really wild ride, 3 months long. After it
was over and my life began to improve dramatically, I was filled with
evangelistic zeal for it and began to proselytize everyone in sight. I
wrongly assumed it was the thing for everyone to jump into headfirst.

One Saturday I gave some to my middle daughter, who was 14 at that time.
Within minutes she was partially blind- but it was a graying out, not a
blacking out of her vision. We freaked and got our Eye Doc to meet us at his
office. That took an hour and it was all over by then.

I never gave her MSM again, I don't know if she's ever taken it again yet.

Fast forward to last year: She moved out to an apartment (musty) to go to
college 45 miles away. She began having partial blindness spells. Long story
short- It was Opthalmic Migraine. We cured it with an M-state preparation,
no episodes now in about 8 months after having had them once or twice a week
for 2-3 months.

A cyber-friend sent me his (non-medical) opinion that migraine is an
allergic reaction. I have edited that document and will send it to anyone
who wants it.

Remember folks- taking responsibility for your own health is not always a
bed of roses. Roses have thorns.

Daddybob