Hi Adrienne,
That is intriguing. I have had several reports from people who use
home made CS for arthritis, specifically for reducing pain and
swelling. Could you tell us what brand of CS you are using, and also
the concentration of silver, usually expressed in ppm. And how much
were you taking?  Are your knuckles painful or uncomfortable in any
way?

Personally I find that taking CS is generally soothing, cooling and
has an alkalising effect in the body.

Tony