Dr Clark's formula is pretty good. A couple of other herbs that work great
are graviola and Olive Leaf extract (Eastpark Research works best for me,
others are good too). The zapper (Terminator 2) works great for relieving
colds, flus, viruses and parasites. The magpulser has a been a real blessing
for pain relief as well. The Sota MGP5 is awesome ($219 shipped from
elixa.com). If you can't afford the machines, the CS and Hulda Clarks formula
are a great start. You can build your healing arsenal little by little as you
can afford it.

Steve

Hello all--
  There has been some discussion about colon cleanses.  Which cleanse, in
your collective opinion, works very efficiently yet won't max out my credit
card??  And in getting rid of parasites, is Dr. Clark's formula the best?
Do I need to use a zapper/mag. pulser thingy?
Just trying to piece it all together.  I'm doing good with my cs, now I want
to keep improving.
TIA!
Theresa