Yep I'm sure. Take a look at the set up at www.hps-online.com .

I did some reading when considering buying a colema board. Enemas are
not widely discussed like just about everything else in alt health. LOL

But I did find a special bag, however a bucket would work, elevated and
rigged with a hose from an enema bag. I use a regular hot water bottle
presently, but it is not quite enough to do a high colonic.

Garnet