I believe Adrian is deriving many benefits from his colloidal silver
(made with a rather expensive anode).
Colloidal gold, however, is a high voltage underwater arcing process.

I see that he has joined the CG group, so I expect his setup will
change if he wishes to pursue CG making.

                                                Chuck
 If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.