CS>Re:Re: CS>Re:Re: CS>Colloidal Gold

From: William Amos (view other messages by this author)  Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004
11:50:07

Hello Again:
My CG is totally clear. I was never concerned about any color. I experimented
for nearly 2 years, off & on, before finding a simple but complicated method
of making it with HVAC and LVDC in combination. I have sent it to be tested,
with no results yet.

The important thing is what I have been told " it has helped " Bill