Hi Pete:

Hep B is easier to "knock out" than Hep C.

If one is willing to learn how to make real herbal decoctions and concoctions,
then I recommend finding a book called "Earth Cures", also titled "Our Earth
Our Cure", by Raymond Dextreit.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/080651888X/103-5854313-5057467?v=glance&st=*

Unfortunately, at the moment, the book is not in print.  The demand for the
book, however, shows in its current selling price, nearly $200.00.

http://www.insight-books.com/NTR1/080651888x.html

These folks may still have a copy in stock.

The herbal formulations for liver support are the ones I used when a friend was
diagnosed with Hep B when attempting to donate blood.

Three weeks after following Raymond's formulas, a subsequent blood test showed
NEGATIVE for the virus.

However, keep in mind that this particular case was not accute.

Although Raymond is survived by his daughter in France, she doesn't share the
same interests as Raymond.  I suspect the publisher will eventually be printing
a new edition.

Best Regards,

Jason