Hi sol,

Here is some good info on teeth that expalins a lot of things. the gums can
come back even after they have receded. the flouride is the killer stuff that
detaches the gum from the teeth in the first place. flouride is really bad
stuff. best thing to brush teeth with is soap or a brine made from sea salt.
things that contain glycerine put a coatnig on your teeth so they can not
remineralize and fill in the cavities. Yes you can heal your own cavities at
home. Unless some idiot dentist filled the hole with something.
http://goodteeth.tripod.com/judd.htm

Take care,