Tackling drug-resistant pneumonia with colloidal silver

The procedure outlined here will work on any lung pathogen including anthrax; In fact, an M.D. in the USA has been using this type of procedure for 10 years and is proposing it for anthrax. Here it is, straight from the lab:

The original problem manifested as a result of our fruitless search for some effective procedure for attacking the bilateral form of those bacterial pneumonias which have proved non-responsive to all of the antibiotic protocols. We have evaluated colloidal silver and many methods of its employment. Only one method was ever rapidly effective in an "essentially terminal" evaluation. The methodology employed in these experiments included the following protocol: Using a very fine particle nebulizer, a 25 psi to 35 psi, regulated O2 supply as the gas drive and a colloidal silver mixture compounded as follows: Starting with 8 ounces of 10 ppm colloidal silver (warmed to approx. 105 degrees F.) dissolve MSM in this solution to the point of saturation (until no more will go into solution); next add 20 per cent by volume of DMSO to the parent mixture.

The complete report:

http://philaero-wellness.com/content/view/160/