Hi Sol,

Thank you.  I will visit the rat people site.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: sol [mailto:sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 10:12 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>particle size in nebulizing, was Re: CS>CS pneumonia protocol
with air brush

I recently ran across a site on nebulizing pet rats that states you
can't just use any old nebulizer for rats, they need a small particle
size for nebbing to be effective. Wasn't in regard to nebbing CS, but
regular abx nebulizer formulas.
Still, if the smallest possible particle size is desireable for
nebulizing CS without using an airbrush one might want to consider the
nebulizers recommended by the rat people.
http://ratguide.com/health/bacteria/mycoplasma_mycoplasmosis.php
sol