Dear Raine The Rat Momma,

I am sure that experience your rats are sensitive, loving and considerate
rats. I also know if you were lying paralyzed on the floor that they would
eat your living face without a second thought.  But only if they were
hungry.

Mine are not so two-faced.

 I keep my laundry outside in a wicker basket that has a few holes in it.
They choose the top of my pile of used clothing as their favorite dump spot.

They will chew away the insulation of 100 foot power cables through to the
wiring in several spots.  Why? They like the plastic taste?   Or are they
just sharpening their little teeth.  Why do they choose to dump in my shoes?
I tried to co-exist with them peacefully, until one walked across my face
one night.  Just taking the shortest route.

As a quid pro quo for my sensitivity to your rats, how about having your
rats telepathically communicate with my rats to have them stop invading my
home and destroying my stuff and attacking my health with their toxic
excretions?

I will never again insult your rats.  I suggest that you reply on the OT
list.

Not fond of rats,

Jim