I knew it was legal in Mexico, but I have been trying for two years plus, through my little network of Latino Mom and Pop tiendas and they have had no luck. Their suppliers all seem to be located in Chicago and if they can't find it, I figured that at least the borders were secure against any incursion of innocuous chemicals, albeit not illegal aliens and potential voters! Regards, Al.... ----- Original Message ----- From: "William Missett" <miss...@prodigy.net.mx>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 3:12 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Re: Clifton Mining/Silver Biotics News

Squirrel it away with the WD-40? Al, get real! Microdyn is legal. You're not smuggling cocaine!!

BTW, Rich Adams of this list is acquiring some MicroDyn from me, for delivery to Ole Bob for assay purposes. This is Rich's personal gift to the list, and to CSology.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Albert Peirce" <aepei...@fuse.net>