Be careful who you call ignorant... It is completely incorrect to say there is no leakage of mercury from amalgams fillings. You can literally measure the level of mercury in breath tests. It is higher level than allowed anywhere in environmental standards of safety. Yet we keep being told ad nauseum that the mercury is incapable of "leaking". Why then is it measureable in one's breath. Why then are dentists required to utilize environmental hazard measures in disposing of the old amalgams when removed? You need to do some more research on this issue - there is tons of material out there, scientific studies, showing the dangers. Joy

Albert Peirce wrote:

This is the most ignorant post I have ever seen on this site!