In a message dated 5/31/2005 5:20:57 PM Central Standard Time,
faithstfran...@hotmail.com writes:
Just ask your dentist for "composite fillings". It is white stuff, very
hard, and it hardens with light they have in their apparatus.
Ah -- thank you.  I realized, after reading this, that that's exactly what my
dentist used to replace a small cavity on a front tooth.  He was very proud
that the *new* product was so much lighter in color than the original filling
was.  So -- I know that he has the product and knowledge to use this instead of
silver.  Now all I have to do is convince him that he needs to use it!!     MA