About a year ago, I ripped a one inch circle of skin off the back of my
left hand.. caught it on a bolt as I was exiting a door with a big box.
Ploughed it right OFF!
 I picked the hunk of skin up off the dirty floor, sprayed it  and the
bloody hole clean with CS and mashed the skin back on, spreading it out
with a dirty finger to cover the hole.
 I then kept a piece of paper tower soaked with CS covering the hole for
about 6 hours.
 In 5 days, the only sign that there was a wound was faint pink circle. No
scabbing. No scar.  Even the skin patch turned a bit pink.
 Zero infection!!!! [Anyone who does mechanic work knows that's impossible
even with Neosporin. Average healing time is 6 weeks with oozing puss and
skin loss to some degree]
 Within a week, no sign at all that there had been an injury...well, maybe
upside down freckles.  The hairs seem to grow in a slightly different
direction in that spot.  :-)

Ode