Ruth,

Burning under the rib cage maybe gall bladder or liver issues. I would check out liver or gallbladder cleanses at:
www.curezone.com

G Murray

ruth strackbein wrote:

From Ruth Strackbein
Concerning red beet juice, I am beginning to eat plain beets with the juice they are steamed in. Don't know how they will affect my tummy, but will see. I use an electric steamer outfit I found at a recycleshop. It has a container to put water in with a pan with fairly large holes in it. I put veggies in whole . After the water steams, I put the vegetables in and steam until barely tender. Beets and carrots taste very sweet done like that. I eat no flour, sugar products at all except for honey now and then. I am also useing brown rice. Plan to try old-fashioned oatmeal soon. I have started using teaspoon of cs I got from my daughter with each meal. She advised me to start slowly. My large colon is working better, but, so far, I still have trouble with burning under my right ribcage. Cheers! Ruth