> John wrote: > I don't understand why someone as yourself, > who is a proponent of natural medicine, > would promote something unnatural as splenda.
John, I just think that we should examine this before we propagate a story that may include disinformation. If we didn't follow that procedure we'd have been scared off the internal use of CS at an early date. I agree that the fact that organic chlorine compounds are very common doesn't make them good; however, food contains very similar unnecessary burdens and others that may be worse. It's a question of degrees in my view. Duncan Crow -- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: [email protected] Silver List archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected] OT Archive: http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>

