Yes, definitely, I understand the money trail. I never used splenda (or apartame) and have no intentions to, now.
I also know that natural things are not all good for us. On the other hand, we evolved somewhat prepared to neutralize, fight off the natural compounds much better than the man-made evils that are thrown at us daily. Barbara > #1 rule > Listen to those who don't have an agenda and try to jerk you around with a > fear handle. > "Splenda" has an agenda. The handle... fear of fat. So does any "other > side" of any issue. > > #2 rule > Everything is relative. 1% is not 1000% > "Natural" things can kill you just as fast as a designed and engineered > poison. > You eat and breathe toxins every day you live. > > Ode -- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: [email protected] Silver List archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected] OT Archive: http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>

