http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:_i0P3n_gYgMJ:www.hcl-intl.cc/products/bulletins/17227.pdf+Aranizer+ozone+level&hl=en

Ozone is destroyed when it contacts mucus membranes.
[OK, so maybe ozone doesn't harm lung 'tissue' because it never reaches it. But it is destroyed by oxidizing the membrane. Ozone 'burns' organic molecules..which of course, incudes bacterium. Mucus membrane is pretty much expendable and expellabe ..cough..and high enough destruction rates will probably make the body produce more mucus. I can see why that could be considered an 'irritant' should there be a high concentration of ozone. I can see how the right amount could clear and sterilize the lungs and how too much could conjest them again. Meanwhile, bacterium etc in the mucus suffers the same fate as the mucus...could be very a good therapeutic thing if controlled properly.]

[Oxides of nitrogen.] These are usually generated when Ozone is made. [with electric sparking, plasma etc. Apparently there is a difference between hot and cold plasma?] The NOx combines with water vapor (could be moisture in the nose, eyes and lungs) and creates dilute forms of Nitric and Nitrous acids which are damaging to human tissue.
[OK cool, I'll buy that. Seeing that brush arcing in electrical motors produce NOXs and ozone and the air around here is always very humid..I would expect to see a lot of nitric acid produced. If one has ever put steel in nitric acid, one would know how violently it reacts..one very quick way to shorten a shotgun barrel or get into a steel safe. My drills don't corrode inside, but the chords do fall apart. I assume it's the Ozone that eats them alive. Rubber is pretty well resistant to nitric acid. Rubber gloves..and a gas mask.. should be worn when making that 'sawed off']

It is the NOx that causes the problems with Ozone. ARANIZER™ units never produce NOx because they employ
the use of cold dense plasma generators that have no electrical sparking. The more powerful natural mica dielectrics standard in these units generates high voltages without electrical sparking. The plasma is warm (below 104 F) so maximum output of ARAN™ is achieved. Again, the only residual effect after oxidation with this ARAN™ is the oxidized substance and oxygen.
[How is that different from the stainless steel plates in other ionizers? I never detected any heat in one of those either. If my Trion whole house filter does spark , it stops working altogether and I have to straighten the plates so it quits sparking...after cleaning it with a 15,000 psi pressure washer..don't do that. Mica IS a very interesting substance..very heat resistant for one, used on furnace windows and has electronic properties similar to quarts in many ways, used in the old vaccuum tubes and electron guns? How does an Aranizer compare to any other good air ionizer in both ozone and NOx levels? ..looking for some hard to find..for some reason.. Arinizer specs. Heck, 'everyones' specs are hard to find! "Residual effect"-oxidized mucus memebrane proteins you didn't need and cough up/ expel? Oxidized into what? Doesn't matter if it gets expelled, right?]

O5 a pentatomic allotropic molecule of oxygen.
Just how rare and special is that..beyond all the sales hype?
Do other ionizers make them?
I would appear that sales hype, regardless of brand, outnumbers real info 1000 to 1.
"Based on Tesla technology"? Phuut. You could say that about everything that's high voltage, has anything to do with AC current and is man made. If you plug it into the wall, it's Tesla.

PS I do like my whole house Trion and I don't "worry" about ozone OR acid in the air.
It's not like it's all not there anyhow in this industrialized consumer world...not to mention volcanoes and lightening storms.
What, me, a welder, worry? Nah, strike that arc!
I rather expect my lungs to last as long as I do, ey?
Besides..I'd rather NOT get too old...
If 50 feels like this compared to 30 [Not bad but way different], I don't even want to imagine what 90 feels like.
"Great shape" for an 80 yr old...well, my stoic ole Pop can still move around and gets a lot done, but he makes some faces while he's at it. [I'm just 'beginning' to understand what they mean]

Ode

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.