> I bought a "cool-mist" vaporizer at Big Lots for $7.99, intending to
> use it to breathe CS mist.  I figured that as long as the unit did not
> heat the CS, making steam and separating the H2O from the Ag, that
> this would work.  Is that correct?  Why remove filter, if using ionic
> silver?  Is it because the silver might react with it, and not get
> into the air?  If any cool mist vaporizer will work, then these can be
> purchased at any drug store for under $20.
>
> Jill

This was the eaxct method we used several times to get rid of a nasty
100 day flu that came through the region two years in a row. They
drank colloidal silver and breathed it directly from the cool mist
unit. We all used primarily ionic CS made with the silver maker that
uses a microwave oven circuit.

Long story short - no failures, and it cured the flu in less than two
days each time.

Duncan