From: Raine <rainelov...@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 02:02:12 -0700
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>iodine and DMSO

This is interesting news to me- skin tags caused by a viris.

Thanks, Rowena.

-Raine

Rowena wrote:
iodine for the removal of a sebacous

cyst ... iodine to the skin over the cyst. let it briefly dry
then coat with the dmso gel.

.... what would be the
negatives to use this on a cyst on a dog's chest.  do dogs tolerate
iodine enough to use this modality

Might the dog's chest not be a bit close to the dog's lungs and get you into
trouble with the listowner?

This is very useful information about the iodine and DMSO - I have liquid
DMSO myself, so it shouldn't be a problem mixing it, though I might add CS
to dilute a bit.  Now all I need is a sebaceous cyst somewhere.

Some thirty years ago my husband and son came home with ringworm, which I
suspect came from the swimming baths they were attending.  I forget what we
did for the boy, possibly painted it with iodine, but certainly with my
husband, I painted it with iodine, neat.  It seemed a shame to throw out the
iodine-soaked cotton wool, so I taped it to the ringworm.  The skin came
away - neat little circle, as I recall.  The Dr. reckoned that was the end
of the ringworm, all right.

This might be useful for skin tags, might it not?  That's caused by a virus,
isn't it?  Perhaps a drop of iodine, a drop of DMSO, a drop of coconut oil,
and a drop of CS (or larger amounts) and paint on.  The DMSO would carry the
viricidal elements in and likely have an effect of its own on the problem.

Rowena