Appendicitis?
Judy Down Maine

-----Original Message-----
From: Raine [mailto:rainelov...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 2:18 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Suggestions? Abdominal Pain on Right Side

Beginning last night and through this morning I have had acute abdominal
pain located on the upper right side accompanied with some major
bloating. Last night was very painful in general, I experienced some
nausea, and I was so bloated I could've passed for a 6-7 month pregnant
woman! Today it only hurts if I move or tense my muscles (pain radiates
down into my hip) with much less bloating. I've never had anything like
this before. In doing some reading I'm lead to suspect several things;
a) pancreatitis (my mom has this and it can be hereditary)
b) gall bladder stones (my dad had his gallbladder removed a few years ago)
c) a twisted uterine cyst (I've had cysts for many many years)
d) misalignment of my spine (my back has been out for weeks)

Anyone have an experience with something like this? Have any helpful
websites where I can do some more reading? I'm looking for anything that
will help at all.

Thanks,
Raine

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>