Ok, I have a story to share. I suffered with this pain and abdominal distention for a full 30 hours. The pain waxed and waned, mainly depending on position, but the bloating was pretty steady. I was poking around on the CureZone site and stumbled across the Energized Water forum- based on http://www.energizedwater.info/ After reading the website I figured I'd try it as a lark. I honestly did not expect much from a battery, a few wires and some water. However, it was free and would literally take mere seconds of my time. So, I quickly whipped up a batch of energized water, and tested it with a styrofoam packing peanut. All seemed well so I not only drank the water, but I used it externally on my stomach as well. Honestly, within minutes my abdominal swelling went down and the pain subsided. I was totally shocked! My husband believes it to be psychosomatic, but since I really didn't expect anything I don't believe that's the case.

After a day of not eating, and drinking some pretty funky concoctions (though I did enjoy the break in my busy schedule to lounge on the bed and do nothing) I could not believe that something so simplistic could rectify whatever my problem was.

Take that for what it's worth,

Raine