From: bbanever
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: 9/2/2005 6:14:39 AM
Subject: CS>Hello Mary Bennett

Welcome to the group.  Alot of useful (and some not so useful) info here.  I
have had great success using CS for a chronic sinusitis.... I just put half a
dropperfull of 10ppm home made ionic silver and distilled H2O into each nostril
as I lay on my back... let it sit for a few minutes while I move my head gently
from side to side.  Did that a couple of times a day for a few days and cleard
my sinusitis that I had had for many years.