To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2005 9:35 AM
Subject: CS>gold crowns and battery effect

This topic is of great importance to me as I came down with severe chronic fatigue within weeks of having two gold crowns placed in my mouth along with a host of pre-existing mercury fillings. I have also experienced SEVERE electrical shocks in my neck and back of my skull on occassion. This only started after the gold crowns were placed and I know that this is due to a battery effect (but of course my dentist does not believe this).

These shocks happen about 6-10 times an hour and when one hits I am in a great deal of pain. They last for probably a fraction of a second but they really, really hurt. This will go on for 24-48 hours, even through the night, then go away. These episodes come on about once a month.

I went all summer and most of this fall without an episode but had another one a couple of days ago.

One of those gold crowned teeth had to be pulled. If I have another electrical shock episode I think I'll just go to my dentist and DEMAND that he pull the other one.

I want to go to Mexico to have the rest of my amalgams and root canal teeth removed but as a stay at home mother we have very limited funds and even with the huge discount, a trip to Mexico would cost us money we don't have right now.

Anyway, I see that I'm rambling.

I remain very interested in this topic!

Blessings,
Lea Ann