Hi Rowena,

Yeah I have made simalar devices that plug into the godzilla. I call it a
wartziller and it has a silver wire on the tip and you dip it in CS and then
apply to the spots you want to infuse with silver. you want the tip to be
positive becaues that is the side that gives off the silver when the current
flows. IDt works for many warts also by infusing silver into the wart with a
current.

Take care,