At 11:40 AM 12/21/2005 -0700, you wrote:

Hi Coyote,

You wrote:

" Radiation vibes aren't good or bad. They have no intent or moral
preference at all."

The same can be said of cancer.

##  That is correct.
Lately, it's being recognized that a person changing their vibes [using various methods including laugh therapy] makes cancer go into remission. It's also statistically obvious that living in a sea of carcinogens doesn't "cause" cancer...it provides increased opportunities, triggers, so to speak, but one can still develop cancer without all those carcinogens. If "vibes" could be quantified, a statistical model could probably be tallied to show a co-relation. Toss in 'unconscious' intent to boot. [What you don't know that you don't know about yourself.]

 Being alive is what you do when heaven gets boring?
..like taking a vacation from perfection.

Ode

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Ode Coyote [mailto:odecoy...@alltel.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 5:47 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>RE: ***Possible Spam*** Re: CS>Re: Heating CS

   Some people are just plain immune to bad vibes.
  Everything is how it's perceived, not how it's projected.

  Besides, we live in a sea of microwave and other radiation.
   You will take that as you 'will'.
  You have no other choice.

  Radiation vibes aren't good or bad. They have no intent or moral
preference at all.
  Some say that water holds memory and radiation changes that memory.
  OK, so ....re-educate it.  It's still water. [YOU are the one that 'runs
deep']
  Your memory isn't dependent on someone elses'.
[It barely recognizes itself]

ode