I may be totally off base but don't you want to expose yourself to some germs
to keep your immune system strong and up to par...killing everything you come
in contact with is like a remote immune system and not using or boosting the
one you have...I think colds are good but the over the counter meds are bad
they just drive the virus deeper like the lungs or intestines....when i started
working after 15 years at a grocery store near the pharmacy I caught 2 colds in
two months and now nothing..my immune system needed to make antibodies to
protect me from my surroundings...nurish the body best thing you could do to
protect you from germs...

                                            cari

sol <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com> wrote:
  Don't know that you need it, but misting keeps me from catching colds
and flus. I am very susceptible to them.
No need to rub it in. .