Hi Grace1way,

yes you do want to expose yourself. that is why children put everything in
their mouths it is a way to introduce environment microbes to the system to
bulid the immunity. Most microbes are beneficial, even some of them that have a
bad name like E-coli. can have a good effect on the body. I know one guy that
cures people of cancer using it. this society is germ phobic which is
completely unnecessary. Ass germs do not cause disease, it is an unhealthy and
out of balanace body that causese disease. the germs are jsut there to clean up
the mess. Just like flies dont caues garbage. the germ "theory" was put out by
pastuer and even he denounced it when he was dying as not a valid theory. the
entire medical establishment is based on that false theory and is its achilles
heal. Once people realize the its not the germs that caues diseaes the whole
business with disease that makes billions will collapse in a resounding dust
heap. It sholud happen soon. Unless a medical dictatorship arises, to
perpetuate it at gunpoint, which may already be starting.
http://www.expo-net.org/PasteurBechamp.html

Take care,