Bev and others, I did send this late last night but have not seen it in the
digest. Just wanted to make sure Bev sees this. Also I wanted to add that the
reason that I decided not to use antibiotics is that I've had lyme for perhaps
20 years with false negatives on tests, until the recent new tests came out. It
appeared to me that once folks with late stage lyme who got off the meds, they
frequently relapsed. It appears the meds do kill some of the load, but the bugs
go into places in the body where the meds can't penetrate in enough
concentration, such as the brain. They also change into a different form which
keeps them dormant and hidden from meds. So you can feel better, but stop the
drug and they start to get active and reproduce.  Here's last nights message:

Bev, after lots of serious research, I decided not to use antibiotics but to do
the following. I bought a rife machine. I have not started yet as I am doing
the salt/C and want to ramp up to a good dose first. Then I will add rife, mag
pulser and beck later. I have been taking glutathione IV's which help clear out
the toxins the bugs make. It has helped me very significantly and is worth the
time and money. I find it has helped my immune system as my blood work has
improved, and it helps with energy and mental clarity. I seem to get less
infections.

I eat low carb as described in the book Protein Power, which appears to be the
best diet for those with lyme. It definitely makes a difference for me.

I find the lyme/rife group on yahoo to be most helpful with all kinds of
issues.

I find the salt/c yahoo group to be helpful with info for that tactic.

Lymenet.org has some good boards with folks who are using mainstream and
alternative approaches:
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi<http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi>?

I will pulse in natural antibiotics such as silver and samento for maybe 2-3
weeks at a time as any more than that can push the bugs to change form and hide
if I understand things correctly. I'm not sure yet if I can take silver
continuously or not without causing other approaches to be less effective. I
don't believe that silver on it's own can reach the bugs in all the hiding
places and and all their forms, so I intend to use silver as a part of the plan
to lower the bug load. Ozone is also something I use that makes a dent in how I
feel, but as a stand alone, it won't conquer the lyme, possibly for the same
reasons as silver, but I intend to use it with everything else. I've used it
for years and feel it's really helped me.

Additionally, I think cleansing is essential before doing all of this. I did a
colon cleanse with oxy-powder, which I found to be more effective than any
other type of colon cleanse I've tried. Then I did 5 Hulda Clark (
www.curezone.com<http://www.curezone.com/> ) style liver flushes which made a
big difference. Many of my blood tests went normal from the flushes. I used a
kidney cleanse formula also. I believe that colon and liver cleansing are
essential to allow the body to handle the toxins created by killing the bugs.
It can make for less intense and prolonged herxing, with less damage to the
system from toxins.

 I do hope this helps. Andrea