Same here in NC. I think that they are taught in school to defend the practice
because if they don't then they will get their butts sued to the max....It is
on my list!

  I recently had a full mouth xray at a low income clinic staffed by students
and told them not to get near me with an hg. she said "Why not?" I say,
"because it is poison" and no comment. Then while looking at the xrays she says
"you may not like mercury but porcelain does not show up well on xrays"  go
figure!  We are living in the dinosaur ages (or worse) where voluntary
ignorance pays the bills.

  Love, light and health to all of us,
  Susan

Carol Ann <saffiresk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
  Mike,
To this day, many Dentists will still say that the Mercury situation was over
dramatized and overblown.  I met two 4th yr  dental students from one of the
State Universities who poopahed any mention I made of Mercury being determental
to health.

Pat wrote:
> Actually, I'd probably rather die than have to go through having
> several fillings redone. I recently read that root canals are
> dangerous too as far as infection and bone loss benea! th them.

I second what Deborah says. I'm only in my late forties and going down
hill rapidly. Everything I try is handicapped by a suppressed
metabolism and immune system. I have a mouth full of fillings. No
extractions or root canals, thankfully.

I'm planning a trip to the Huggins clinic to have them all replaced
somewhere they actually know how to do it without exposing you to much
mercury. It's a complicated and highly refined process, from the sound
of everything I've read so far.

You're damned right I'm gonna get'em all re-done. I'm tired of hauling
a boulder uphill just to stay even. I only wish I knew to spit in the
eye of the first dentist who wanted to fill one of my teeth... and new
about CS at the time so I'd never need to.

Be well,

Mike D.
[mdev...@eskimo.com ]
[Speaking only for myself... ]

-! -

List maintainer: Mike Devour

  Carol Ann

The Pessimist complains about the Wind;
The Optimist expects it to change;
The Realist adjusts the Sails.   - The world needs more sailors.

  Yahoo! Mail

 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new
and used cars.