I don't know if any of you have read this book:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/097086440X/ref=sr_11_1/102-0323967-7481733?%5Fencoding=UTF8

but I have, and there is a section in there regarding "A Possible Cure
for Argyria"...
it sounds like very good information... I've taken the time to type it
up into a document for anyone who might be interested to read it...
not sure how long I will keep it up on the site (copyright and all),
however, it is a good book and I would recommend it...

the link to the possible argyria cure:

http://www.blanblu.com/silverlist/argyria.doc

a few notes from me regarding Dr. Gruenn's and the author's recommendations:

1) 4,000 mg of vitamin C per day (just be careful with the dosage, I
would say, find your dosage within "bowel tolerance" and you should be
ok)
2) I would say that some sauna therapy (FIR if available) can only
help in this situation, since it is really the best way to eliminate
debris from the body.  I don't think that drinking water alone would
do it.  Of course, should one choose to pursue sauna therapy, all the
more then should one make sure to follow the recommendation on
multiple mineral supplementation.

hope this helps...

Bob, I work with your son Mike, so if you wish to borrow the book, by
all means, let me know, and I will give it to Mike for him to bring it
to you.  Also, there is a place in Troy that has a FIR sauna, if you
wish to know the info, please, don't hesitate to ask...

good luck!
dc