>From www.unhinderedliving.com

Equipping Your Body To Fight Off Disease

In our previous study about  The Germ Theory , we learned that germs mutate
into more virulent, pathogenic organisms as the pH of our bodies drops to a
more acidic level.  To quickly summarize  this progression, we see that:

Primitive phase microbes live in a strong alkaline pH
Bacterial phases live in mild alkaline pH
Fungal forms live in a medium acid pH
Viral forms live in a strong acid pH

Scientific evidence has shown us that the microbes which live in our bodies are
pleomorphic, meaning that as the pH of the body changes toward a more acidic
level, the harmless microbes which are always present there transform
themselves into more dangerous disease-causing bacteria, fungi or viruses.
These disease germs do not originate from outside our bodies, but from inside.
They grow and mutate based upon the kind of internal environment we provide for
them to live in.

In all societies in which the inhabitants live to be between 100 and 150 years
of age routinely, the following factors have been found to be siginificant:

1.  After analyzing the mineral content of the water and food of these
societies, it has been determined that
they consume approximately 15,000 mg of calcium per day.  This is more than
enough to neutralize any amount of acid produced by the foods they eat or any
other biological processes.  By neutralizing the acid in their bodies, they
keep their pH high enough that no so called "infectious diseases" can incubate
and grow, because their endobionts do not mutate into virulent forms.  Also,
they have no cancer, heart disease, Lupus, multiple schlerosis, or any of the
other plagues of the 20th century.  Their DNA, which requires abundant calcium
before it can reproduce, is able to regenerate their bodies so that they don't
grow old.

2.  They spend 8 to 10 hours per day in the sun, and there is not a case of
skin cancer among them.

3.  They drink 3 to 4 quarts per day of this pure mineralized mountain water
which keeps their bodies from developing disease.

4.  They eat all the foods we have been told are bad for us.  Fatty, greasy
meals, full of meat, butter, eggs, cheese, milk and as much salt as they want.
How can they eat these things?  These foods are highly nutritious, and the high
levels of calcium in their water neutralize any acid and keeps them healthy.
Staying out in the sun makes sure that their bodies convert plenty of Vitamin
D, and also balances their hormones because all your glands are behind your
eyes and are activated by light - pineal, pituitary, hypothalamic, etc.  You
need light and the high levels of Vitamin D that the light converts in order to
balance your hormones and stay healthy.  Also, if your vdr receptors in the
intestinal tract have all the Vitamin D they need, you absorb 100 times more
calcium and 10 times more of all other vitamins and nutrients.  Being in the
sun is crucial to making sure you have adequate vitamin and mineral levels.

Since I began to teach about nutrition and health, I have almost always
recommended that people try to stay away from dairy products and try to adopt
as close to a vegetarian lifestyle as possible.  I taught this because it is
what I was taught, but it was only propaganda!  My family and I now eat
anything we want, although we do try to eat organically raised meat, dairy
products, fruits and vegetables to avoid the cancer causing chemicals in them.
Other than that, there is no food group which we try to restrict ourselves from
eating.  We take coral calcium each day, get at least 2 hours of direct
sunlight each day, as well as taking 5000mg vitamin D with each dose of
calcium, and the changes in our health have been miraculous.  I can highly
recommend this way of keeping healthy to all.  Click Here to learn more about
calcium's healing effects.

Most importantly, it keeps the body in an alkaline state so that you cannot
"catch" infectious diseases.  If we feel we may have been exposed to an
infectious agent, we simply take electrically-generated colloidal silver which
we make ourselves.  I highly recommend that you make it yourself and not buy it
from a store, because you can't be sure what is in it when it is commercially
prepared.  Making it yourself costs only pennies per gallon and then you know
exactly what is in it because you've prepared it yourself.  We get our
colloidal silver generators at http://www.colloidalsilvergens.com/

Most "authorities" say that there is no proof that colloidal silver has any
curative value.  However, there HAVE been studies done, mostly in Europe,
because the United States isn't interested in doing research on any product
found in nature because no pharmaceutical company could patent a substance
found in nature.  They can only patent a substance they can synthesize in the
laboratory.   Since the 99.99% pure silver that we use to make colloidal silver
is a totally natural product, nobody is going to get rich off of selling it.
So nobody is interested in doing research on it.  But in Europe, that is not
the case.  Click Here to purchase a report which details for you all the
research done on colloidal silver, with the bibliographic references, so you
can see for yourself that there is proof that it works.

That's how our family equips our bodies to fight off disease:

1.  Eat highly nutritious organically grown foods from ALL food groups.
2.  Keep your acid level low with Coral Calcium and Vitamins, 2000mg to 15000mg
per day.
3.  Dowse any possible infectious agents with Electrically-generated Colloidal
Silver.
4.  Drink 3 to 4 quarts of purifed water each day.
5.  Get at least 2 hours of direct sunlight each day, full spectrum, without
glasses on.
6.  Keep track of how your pH level is doing by testing it each day with your
own pH test paper.
7.  And one more thing, we use only natural fats...butter, olive oil.  No
margarine, no shortning, nothing that says "partially-hydrogenated" on the
label.  No corn oil....did you know that when you squeeze corn, no oil comes
out?  You can get corn syrup or corn starch, but corn oil is a 100% man-made
product?  There is no oil in corn.  Stick to natural fats, and eat all the
butter you want.  It's healthy!

This is what we do to improve our family's health.  I cannot and will not
diagnose your disease or propose this as a treatment for your specific
condition.  But YOU can decide, according to your constitutional rights, to
TREAT YOURSELF with this program.  It's up to you.

Now that your body is properly equipped to fight off disease, let's go on to
learn about why
 The Anthrax Bacteria Is No More Dangerous To You Than Any Common Germ

 Back to Physician, Heal Thyself