Dear List Member,
        During calendar1980 we conducted research designed to evaluate
substances which
would/could offer maximum benefit for prevention/correction of scar
formation/remediation.....from both burns and trauma-inflicted injuries.
Several substances offered measurable promise...especially for the prevention
of scar formation.  However, the best...by far...was the effect of Vitamin E
(in liquid form)
for its effects in the prevention of scarring from 3rd degree burns.  The
effects of spraying vitamin E on very severe 3rd degree burns was
striking---sometimes spectacular.  One adolescent male suffering from extensive
3rd degree burns resulting from an automobile crash/fire.....was able to avoid
a large percentage of scarring from this protocol.  The attending physicians
were astonished by the degree of abatement of the expected, usual, scar
formation.  These physicians were so impressed that the Brooke Army Hospital
Burn Unit group was contacted and agreed to prosecute a similar protocol upon a
variety of patients.  Their results were just as beneficial as had been ours.
Interestingly, some 26 years later, a version of this supporting protocol is
employed by a large number of burn clinics---throughout the U.S.  Had we been
aware of colloidal silver during the early 1980's, I know our results would
have been
even better.
               When used in conjunction with Colloidal Silver and low
percentage DMSO (5%) as a transporter, Vitamin E has demonstrated to yield
unusually beneficial results.....in mitigating against scar tissue
formation---and in reducing the effects of existing, newly-formed scarring.
                The use of colloidal silver on burn insults has proved to be a
blessing of enormous
dimensions....as CS is most effective against the bacterial families which are
the cause of most fatalities resulting severe burn challenges.  In fact,
research has demonstrated a decrease in the order of as much as 80%.....among
large population groups evaluated.
                            Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley