    From: Carol Ann <mailto:saffiresk...@yahoo.com>
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 11:45 AM
    Subject: Re: CS>Re: Bulk CS

    wow.
     Why the brass plate.  Why wouldn't the paper towel contaminate
    the solution.

    HRBE <h...@bigpond.net.au <mailto:h...@bigpond.net.au>> wrote:

        I have been doing some experimenting with making bulk CS.

        I have come up with the following setup.

        1 x 5 gallon (imperial) fish tank
        1 x 36 square inches 99.99% silver plate
        1 x 36 square inches brass plate.
        1 x aquarium water pump
        1 x 30volt DC power supply, with adjustable current regulation.

        I spaced the plates @ 3 inches, I wrapped the brass plate in
        paper towel to
        prevent the gunge from being circulated in the water. I
        limited the current
        to 100ma.

        By wrapping the brass plate in paper towelling I don't need to
        wipe the
        plate clean.

        8 hours later, I have 5 gals of perfectly clear CS solution,
        which reads
        25uS on my Hanna HI98308 TDS meter.

        I used current control because I didn't have the time to
        "babysit" the
        process

        I used Bob Berger's book as a guide for construction and I am
        building 45
        volt dc current regulated power supply to try to shorten the
        brew process
        time.

        Hope this is of interest to the group

        John McLean
        Australia

        --
        The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal
        Silver.

        List maintainer: Mike Devour

    Carol Ann
    The Pessimist complains about the Wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist adjusts the Sails.   - The world needs more sailors.

    Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman3/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://messenger.yahoo.com>
    PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.