Heather,

One other thing I intended to mention was CMO. I still haven't looked
into it to any depth, but I keep seeing references to it "resetting the
immune system," which would certainly seem to be something you'd want
to do as you addressed some of the other contributing factors to
psoriasis, such as deficiency and toxicity.

Again, Google is your friend. A search on CMO will net you a few
billion hits, and will answer the most obvious questions quickly. Come
back when you need more specific information. I'm sure somebody will be
eager to help!

Be well,

Mike D.