Oops sorry, hit send accidentally.

It apparently is not biodiesel.  They quote some very high figures for
setting up biodiesel, which don't sound at all like the backyard production
costs I've read about!

Rowena

They say on:  http://www.dieselsecret.com/notbiodiesel.html  :

The reasons why you should NOT undertake the manufacture of Bio-diesel are
apparent from the dangers of Methanol alone. Add to that the higher expense
of manufacture, difficulties in obtaining and safely storing methanol and
lye, and the need to dispose of the waste by-product glycerin, and you can
quickly see why we make NO comparison to Bio-diesel.

In fact, the only fair comparison to Bio-diesel with our fuel is it's
performance and stability. Both fuels are stable and have performance
characteristics virtually identical to petroleum diesel. Both are good for
the environment. Both add more lubrication to your injection pump than
petroleum diesel and will decrease the need for maintenance.

One more reason to choose