nathan cross wrote:

> hello my name is Nathan,
> i use home made ionic collloidal silver regularly and have done for 5-6
> years now
> i love it and always find it speeds my recovery by a phenominal rate i have
> recomended it to my family and some close friends, hesitantly. Which has
> proven to be beneficial to them also.
> i believe that i have a fairly good understanding about how it works.
> but what i really dont understand is why there seems to be no available lab
> test results or definitive studies that have been undertaken to prove (or
> disprove) even the most basic benfits involved with its use, that i can find
> or  maybe i am just not looking in the right places.
> Please let me know if you know of any.
> the medical profession seems to have its head under a rock when it comes to
> the use of cs always giving the standard reply that it can cause argyria.

They don't have their head under a rock. They realize that if it gained
widespread usage, it would put most of them out of business, thus all the lies
and rhetoric.

> which as far as i can tell is only associated with silver salts like silver
> nitrate and silver chloride. Maybe i am miss informed but to me these things
> seem to be arguements that could be laid to rest once and for all with some
> simple testing. It escapes me how the issue of wether or not cs works or if
> it has any side effects has never really been outlined in any official
> report.

It is only caused by ionic forms of silver, such as silver salts, or other
silver compounds.  Take a look at http://www.silver-lightning.com/theory.html
for some good information.

> may be i am wrong in what i am writing but i am looking for some good
> answers about cs some facts some proof by someone that has 'credit' among
> the medical profession.

No one that has "credit" among the medical profession is going to promote the
benefits of colloidal silver, they know if they did they would be blackballed.
Probably the best researcher in the group that has run many many test is Brooks
Bradley.

> i have all the proof i need to use it for my self daily but it just seems
> such a waste that i cant tell my neighbours ' here are the facts about cs.'
> instead i have to say 'well here is what somebody said is true about cs it
> may or may not be true youll just have to try it and see.' What a cop out,
> in a world that deals in nanotechnology and rocket science, gene
> manipulation and world wide cyber comunication, you wouldnt think it would
> be too hard to get some straight answers about what cs does or doesn't do.

You can get straight answers, you just have to ask the right people. The medical
mafia is NOT the people to ask, they have a vested interest in making it go
away.  As here, you will get straight answers here.

Marshall