Thank you Debbie for the garlic information. It looks like a good product with
both allinin and allicin. There is also a garlic supplement called wild bear
garlic that offers another componant that traditional garlics dont offer. I may
use this in addition to the garlic that I use now. I have found that it is
important to use the right brands as products vary from brand to brand.At least
I have found this to be so.I wanted to know if Duncan could re post what he
wrote about the cancer information or treatment that he just recently posted. I
tried to make a copy of it and deleted to soon and it didnt copy properly. I
also wanated to make a comment on vitamin E since we have been discussing it. I
was noticing that in the vitamin packs like life pack where individual packets
are wrapped with several vitamins to take during the course of a day, all use
dlalpha for the vitamin E source. Does anyone know if the DL form is actually
harmful or is it just not as effective? i have
 heard that it is not harmful, but rather you need twice as much to get the
amount needed. I have also heard, that the studies that have "proven" E to be
harmful are because the DL form was used. I use the D alpha form of vitamin E,
because I take it individually like many vitamins. But, I bought one  of those
Life Paks for a relative and dont want to give them the wrong type of E.
  Sorry for the long post and thanks in  advance to anyone who answers.

countries) for 2ยข/min or less.