For those wondering what brand of garlic to use, why not use fresh, raw garlic?
 It is cheap, although a bit messy, but far superior to anything bottled.  Just
use a large clove, or a couple of smaller ones, chop it up with a knife or in a
small food processor, put it on a spoon, and swallow as much as you can while
sipping water.  I don't think it presents the same odor problem that cooked
garlic can give, but if this worries you, take some chlorophyll or have some
parsley.  I wouldn't take massive doses for long periods of time, but use for
2-3 weeks, and take a break.

Cindy