Lisa,

I don't know if this is any consolation, but I, too have been suffering from
severe fatigue and am only 47 y.o.  I have no idea what is causing it.  I use 2
tablespoons of CS per day, eat right and sleep like a baby.  So, if you find
out what is happening let me know and I'll do the same if I find out.  I
believe it has to do with Weather Modification, The Shield Project and ELF.  I
can't think of what else it could be, at this time.

Scott<><

Lisa Shepherd <windwalkers...@yahoo.com> wrote: Hey Gang,
       Got a puzzle I need help figuring out. Sure hope someone has an idea.
       My co-drivers mom is suffering from severe fatigue, she has been tested
up one side and down the other and the Dr.s can find no reason for it. Her
brother had it at one time and was hospitolized, they never did figure it out
when he had it, just one day he suddenly got better. She is 80 and her brother
was in his late 60's when he had this malady. To our knowledge the Dr.s have
tested for everything, extensively, but it is scaring my co-driver because she
just isnt strong enough to fight this off much longer and continues to fall
farther down as time passes, this has been going on for months now, and small
problems have been found, i know one was enemia, but it alas, didnt fix the
energy problem when it was cured. please share any ideas, we are very worried
and will check most anything out. Thanks and God bless all.  Lisa.