That is a good question, but wheat grass is the plant leaf, not the seed/grain. I think all the gluten is in the grain, but I'm no expert. It is the gluten that causes the intestinal damage in celiac, and wheat is not the only grain that contains gluten. You could google some celiac info websites to get accurate information. And anyone who has or suspects they have celiac should get all the info they can. I read that the amount of gluten in 1/100th of a slice of bread is enough to cause intestinal cell damage. I do know there is a blood test for celiac, but it is not 100% accurate, and for a really accurate diagnosis a biopsy is required. I believe I have posted this here before, but since no archives, I'm repeating it. An aquaintance of mine died of celiac caused liver damage, while waiting for a liver transplant.
sol

zeb caffe wrote:

Is wheat grass acceptable if one is wheat sensitive or has celiac disease.

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43256/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta>