Sorry, Trudy,
I meant an answer to your question: there isn't enough Silver in the CS to
show up on ANY x-ray. Probably they don't want her taking anything because
of chemo. My sister has breast cancer, and they don't even want her to take
Vit C supplements, NO SUPPLEMENTS at all was what she was told, because of
possible interactions with the chemo.
Mark

PS Now a Question: Do any chemical gurus know if Xrays from the airport will
harm CS' efficacy? Precipitate? silver ions clump, etc?
Thanks in Advance
Mark
--
"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art . . . it has no
survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to