There are lots of folks in Canada with grains to spare.

Dom's Kefir in-site for information:
http://users.chariot.net.au/~dna/kefirpage.html  Here you can learn about kefir
in depth  and  join one or both of his kefir groups.   Highly recommended if
you are serious about making kefir.

If you're looking for kefir grains or have kefir grains to share:
http://www.torontoadvisors.com/Kefir/kefir-list.php
http://www.rejoiceinlife.com/kefir/kefirlist.php
http://www.kefir.at/bezugsquellen.php

zoe

Barbara said,
>I'm making kefir every day and here is the way I do
it.<

Barbara, how would a person in Canada acquire kefir
grains? Also, how would one make good kefir without
using milk?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Terry Chamberlin

http://mail.yahoo.com